Solar Road Stud also know as cat eyes,can help to reduce accident at regional rail crossing, intersection and provide guidance and hazard warning to drivers in darkness and bad weathers. The solar system of solar stud lights is conducive for reducing environmental impact and saving costs. With more than 15 years of factory experience, solar powered cats eyes produced by our company have competitive cats eye road markers price and offers more choice to global traffic road safety market and trustworthy partners all over the world.
Working Principle of Solar Road Stud Light:During the day, solar panels absorb sunlight and convert solar energy into electrical energy, which is stored in energy storage devices (batteries or capacitors). At night, the electrical energy in the energy storage devices is automatically converted into light energy (controlled by photoelectric switches) and emitted by LEDs. Bright light outlines the road and induces the driver's sight. Solar road studs will starts automatically to flash when night falls or with the onset of inclement weather .The bright flashing LEDs are highly effective at getting the attention of drivers much earlier than conventional road studs. Installation Method Of Raised Solar Road Stud:
- Carefully mark distance between placement of solar road stud lights.To prevent an adverse effect on ground,use a proper tool such as Core Drill.Drill Φ35mm and depth will be 55mm.
- Remove all debris from installation hole.
- Pour epoxy into the holes per manufacturer's instruction.
- Verity that the installation hole is straight.Verity that the installation hole is large enough to allow epoxy to surround the solar led road stud shaft.
- Set the lighting surface of the solar road stud to the desired viewing angle. Verify the epoxy is evenly adhering to the installation hole and solar marker shaft. Verify the bottom of the solar road marker is firmly installed on the installation surface allowing for zero “surface float” to occur.(space between installation surface and bottom of the solar marker).
- After curing the LED solar road stud for 6-8 hours, remove the installation of the isolation facility.
The recommended spacing between each solar road studs are as follows:Highways and Expressways
7 - 8 yards (5 - 6 meters)
Dangerous Entrances and Exits
4 - 5 yards (2 - 3 meters)
Access or Exit ways for Hospitals, Parking Lots, etc.
0.5 - 3 yards (0.5 - 2 meters)
The spacing between of each solar studs also according to your actual application requirements, the above values are for reference only.