Solar Road Stud also know as cat eyes,can help to reduce accident at regional rail crossing, intersection and provide guidance and hazard warning to drivers in darkness and bad weathers. The solar system of led road markers is conducive for reducing environmental impact and saving costs. With more than 15 years of factory experience, solar pavement markers produced by our company owns competitive solar road marker price and offers more choice to global traffic road safety market and trustworthy partners all over the world.
Working Principle of Solar Road Stud Light:During the day, solar panels absorb sunlight and convert solar energy into electrical energy, which is stored in energy storage devices (batteries or capacitors). At night, the electrical energy in the energy storage devices is automatically converted into light energy (controlled by photoelectric switches) and emitted by LEDs. Bright light outlines the road and induces the driver's sight. Solar road studs will starts automatically to flash when night falls or with the onset of inclement weather .The bright flashing LEDs are highly effective at getting the attention of drivers much earlier than conventional road studs. Installation Method Of Raised LED Road Marker:
- Determine the installation location and distance, clean the road surface, and ensure that the solar road studs are installed on a flat road surface.
- Clean the bottom of the solar road stud and apply the epoxy glue evenly to the back of the studs.
- Press the side with the glue on the road, fix the position, wait for the glue to dry.
- Check within 2 hours of installation to ensure that all studs are not installed incorrectly and are not bent or deformed due to compression.
- Remove the installation isolation facility within 6-8 hours after the installation of the solar road studs.
The recommended spacing between each solar road studs are as follows:
Highways and Expressways
7 - 8 yards (5 - 6 meters)
Dangerous Entrances and Exits
4 - 5 yards (2 - 3 meters)
Access or Exit ways for Hospitals, Parking Lots, etc.
0.5 - 3 yards (0.5 - 2 meters)
The spacing between of each solar studs also according to your actual application requirements, the above values are for reference only.