Road stud Manufacturers Take You to Understand the Install Process of Road Studs
Road studs are a common traffic roadblock method used to guide people to drive in the right direction, prevent speeding and traffic accidents, and are mainly used in highways. In fact, there are many types of road studs, in addition to bolt road studs, there are other types. If divided according to material, road studs can be divided into aluminum road studs, plastic road studs, ceramic road studs, glass road studs, reflective road studs, etc. Different types of road studs have different characteristics and can be used in different occasions.
1. Whether the sticking surface is handled as required, whether the glue ratio is accurate, whether it is stirred evenly, and whether the glue layer is uniform and dense determines the quality of the sticking effect; 2. Nano anti-settling material is added to the structural adhesive, but it is a good habit to check whether the adhesive in the packaging barrel is precipitated before each use. 3. The recommended mixing time should be ensured, and the install the road stud in winter should be extended by another 3 minutes. A and B glue dispensing tools must not be mixed, and the glue that cannot be used up at one time in the packaging barrel should be re-covered and stored tightly; 4. If the average temperature of the construction site is lower than 0 °C, and the glue can be preheated to about 30-50 °C by heating methods such as iodine-tungsten lamps, electric furnaces or water baths before use. Care should be taken not to allow water to be mixed into the barrel; 5. After the structural adhesive is completely cured, it is a harmless material, but before it is cured, individual components are irritating to the skin and eyes, and the adhesive is not easy to remove after curing. Therefore, construction workers should pay attention to proper labor protection, such as safety helmets and work clothes, gloves, etc.; 6. If the human body is in direct contact with the glue, it should be rinsed with clean water. The higher the ambient temperature, the larger the amount of glue dispensed each time, and the shorter the operating time. Estimate the amount of each dispensing during the pot life to avoid unnecessary waste.
Install Process of Road Studs:
1. Paste surface treatment Use an angle grinder to remove the surface layer with a thickness of 1-2mm to a solid base, wipe the surface with a cotton cloth dipped in acetone, and keep it dry. Larger depressions can be repaired with road stud glue, the road stud sticking position should avoid expansion joints on the road, and the road stud sticking surface should also be clean and dry;
2. Preparation of glue The road stud glue is composed of two components, A and B. The preparation should be mechanically stirred. The agitator can be composed of an electric hammer and a stirring tooth. Take a clean container and a weighing scale to mix according to the mixing ratio, and stir with a stirrer for about 10 minutes until A, B The components are mixed until uniform. When stirring, stir in the same direction, try to avoid mixing air to form air bubbles. The amount of glue dispensed each time should not be too much, and it is prepared and used now;
3. Glue and paste After the glue is prepared, use a greasy knife to spread it evenly on the road surface or road stud sticking surface, the thickness of the glue is about 2 mm, align the position, apply slight pressure with your fingers, and it is advisable that the glue is just extruded from the periphery of the road stud. For road studs with spikes, the hole diameter of the drilled hole should be 4mm larger than the diameter of the spikes, and the depth should be 5mm greater than the length of the spikes.
4. Curing and maintenance The road stud glue can be well cured at room temperature and low temperature. If the curing temperature is about 25 ℃, it can be put into use in 16 hours. If the curing temperature is about 5 °C, it can be put into use within 24 hours, and the bonding and anchoring force continues to increase with time. The road stud should not be disturbed within 6 hours after pasting and fixing, if there is a large disturbance, it should be re-pasted.