LED solar road marker are embedded in the road, this method improves their long life and ensures that solar energy can be driven by heavy traffic. Solar road marker on road can be installed on asphalt, concrete members and all other types of foundation. A big advantage is that wiring is no longer needed. Do you know how to install solar road marker? Let's have a look!
How to install an solar road marker on road?
1. The placement and installation of safety isolation facilities is too heavy to be ignored, and in the whole dynamic construction process, whether it is new roads or open roads, all people should be in safety facilities, such as in open roads, the ratio of safety personnel to installers should be 1 / 1. For the construction of the open road section, the ratio of safety personnel to installation personnel shall be 1 / 3.
2. Determine the installation position to ensure that the installation position is smooth, for the road surface with telescopic, clamping and uneven, the pavement should be tidied out in advance.
3. Clean the installation position with a brush and make sure the installation position is dry.
4. Apply proper amount of glue to the LED solar road marker.
5. Press the solar road marker on road tightly in the installation position to ensure that the direction is correct. If there is more glue, you must clean it up.
6. If it is a cast aluminum foot nail, make sure that the depth of the hole position is 1 cm, and the diameter of the hole position is 2 mm larger than that of the LED solar road marker foot.
7. Inspect the LED solar road marker within two hours after installation to make sure that all the solar road marker on road are not reversed,or crooked.
8. After curing the LED solar road marker for 6-8 hours, remove the installation of the isolation facility.
Installing solar road marker on road is not a complicated thing, but there are a lot of details to pay attention to. These details play a very important role in ensuring the quality requirements and service life of the solar road marker on road.